Emergent Coaching Certification
Lean into the instrument you are and tune into what’s emerging
Join a growing community of coaches committed to healing the ways in which we are divided from ourselves and each other.ENROLL NOW
Virtual, 12-Week Certification Training | April 13 - June 29, 2023
Your clients show up to coaching already in the process of changing, shifting, or experiencing themselves in some new way. Everything they do and say, from “hello” to “see you next time,” is an offering of what is wanting to emerge.
Coaching then encourages an organic process that is already and always underway within your clients, supporting your client in divining a path forward for your client’s awakening and growth.
You don’t need to “add value” or “get your clients to their goals.” You need simply to be present and pay close attention to what’s already unfolding and what’s wanting to emerge in each moment.
By approaching your coaching this way, you can feel less responsible for “creating outcomes” for your clients and instead meet them where they are in their process and bring more presence to what’s already there.
Deepen Your Coaching Presence, Attune with the Energetic Field, and Discover New Thresholds for Transformative Coaching RelationshipsENROLL NOW
As a Certified Emergent Coach, You Will...
- Develop and deepen your awareness of yourself as a Coach, as an Instrument
- Explore and develop your own coaching intuition and learn to trust it
- Learn to discern the difference between coaching from your own habits and patterns and tuning into what’s wanting to emerge for the client
- Learn how to listen to your client’s stories and metaphors to discern what’s wanting to emerge for them.
- Tune yourself as an instrument by developing and maintaining your own centering practices and engaging exercises to deepen your awareness of self, energy and the field
- Learn how to offer yourself and your clients a place of deep presence, acceptance, and awareness
- Prepare your Self to be most present and available for your clients and their coaching sessions
- Learn an emergent model for coaching based upon our relatedness with our client
- Distinguish what breathing and mindfulness techniques to use with clients as well as when and how to use them so that they become an extension of the coaching work itself
“The course was SO rich. This is one of the most rewarding and challenging courses I've done, and sits for me really well with the course I've already done with the AoEC in the UK.”
A rich, rigorous, deeply impactful program…
Explorations in Emergent Coaching
This segment invites discovery into the questions of What is coaching? What is coach as instrument, and coaching presence? What is it like to bear witness? We'll go through the Emergent Coaching model and explore the implications for ourselves as coaches.
Feelings, the Field, and Client Stories
In this segment, we'll explore more of what's available from our clients and the field — all resources to notice, attune to, and use as a place for exploration and deepening client awareness. We'll consider the role of metaphors, narratives, and emotions in coaching.
Anchoring, Intuition, Integration
The final segment of the program offers a place of deep integration as an Emergent Coach, where you'll harness intuition and integrate the Emergent Coach model and the approaches covered in the program.
You'll also receive...
- 35 ICF CCEs (21 Core Competencies and 14 Resource Development
- A certification as an Emergent Coaching Practitioner and Emergent Coaching Certification badge
- A certificate of completion and a social media kit for you to share your expertise and accomplishment
This experiential 12-week virtual training is especially for…
A coach or consultant who sees your work as a calling and want to use acceptance, holding space, and bearing witness as a means of inviting into the field what’s wanting to emerge.
An organizational development professional who wants to engage a broad toolkit of techniques and approaches to use with your clients and support their teams to access more of themselves for better outcomes.
An HR or corporate executive who wants to prepare yourself to be most present and available for your team.
- A Certified WE-Q Practitioner who wants to continue to deepen their coaching and connect with their unpatterned essence as a coach, as an instrument of something greater than themselves.
NOTE: The Emergent Coaching Certification program is for professionals who are already trained as and/or working as a coach, counselor, therapist, or in a similar capacity. This is not a course to train people who are not coaches to be coaches.
What Makes Emergent Coaching Certification Training Different?
We’re With You Every Step of The Way
Our team is committed to connecting with you on a weekly basis to provide personalized assistance, answer questions, and support you in integrating what you learn. We collect your feedback throughout the program to ensure it’s tailored to your needs and that your experience is rewarding.
A Rich Learning Environment
The Emergent Coaching Certification cohorts consist of coaches, counselors, OD professionals, and others who seek to explore their work as a sacred calling and see themselves as an instrument of something larger than who they are. The program draws individuals who care deeply about growing their capacity for presence, intuition, empathy, and more, all within a coaching context.
A Balance of Interactive and Engaging Experiences
Using a strategic combination of live sessions, Q&A, interactive exercises, reflection, breakout rooms, and triads, you’ll be transported into a meaningful and connected experience that will continue with you long after our 12-week journey.
An Internal Deep Dive
While most certification programs are intended to provide you with a client toolbox, the Emergent Coaching Certification guides you on a powerful internal dive. You’ll gain deeper self-awareness, allowing you to reach a new depth in your coaching and have a greater impact on your clients and yourself.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Emergent Coaching Certification training is a thoughtfully-designed hybrid program that offers independent exploration and engaging live learning with your cohort in weekly live sessions and triad meetings.
Training is facilitated weekly on Zoom. These experiential and immersive sessions are held:
April 13 - June 29, 2023
Weekly on Thursdays
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern
Plan for both weekly 90-minute virtual learning sessions and time outside of virtual sessions to engage in learning triads, readings, and exercises to support you in integrating what you learn.
Can’t make a session?
The entire program is live, virtual, and recorded. The live sessions are available in the learning portal, complete with downloadable resources, learning partners, and Q+As. And if you can’t make it live, don’t worry! You’ll have unlimited access to the recordings, so you can catch up on the replays (or watch again!) whenever you like.